Wow, this is so amazing I’m so excited that my blog has gone so far in just a month! Thank you everyone who reads-I’m so glad I got to share my life with you!
This is my first tag EVER so thank you to-Health & Beauty 4 all
Click the link above to check out their Blogs!
- what is the quality about yourself that you would like to change ,one physical and one your inner self? One physical quality I would like to change is probably my nose. It has little bump in it and I just really want a perfectly straight nose! One thing I would like to change about my inner self is get more confidence to speak up and stand up for myself-I’m a little bit of a push over so I’m learning to stand my ground.
- Given a choice would you like to go back in time or go ahead into the future and your reasons for it? Hmm..this is a really hard one. I’m not sure to be honest. If I go back then, I kind of would want a few things in my life to play out differently, but if I go forward I’ll be rushing through my life and I don’t want to do that.
- Whatever be your age what do you think affects you the most in your college or work life environment? What effects me the most is societal pressures. Society wants you to look one way, do something a different way, and overload yourself with tasks.
- Which is the place that brings you inner peace that when you think of that place or go there your soul is at rest? I loooovveee the beach. The beach is EVERYTHING to me.
- Tell me a funny incident in your life? One time I was at the beach, and the ocean was super rough and I was scared to get in. Once, my friends convinced me to go in the water a huge wave came and knocked me down. When I stood up my bathing suit was falling off! Super embarrassing!
- Which is your favorite color and why? My favorite color is pink because I’m super girly.
- What is happiness according to you and are you happy and content with your life? Happiness to me is having a good support system. It doesn’t matter where you come from or how much money you have, as long as you have someone that has your back. I am happy and content with my life, since I’m sick it’s been rough but I’m learning so much about myself I never knew.
- Have you ever saved anyone who is getting bullied and would you have the courage to stand for that person, be honest? I’ve saved my friends from bad social situations, but I don’t think I’ve really witnessed someone getting bullied physically, (girls tend to hurt people with words).
- Who is your most favorite person whom you love the most? I love my parents! They’re my everything. They’ve help me out so much in my difficult time. So thank you Mom & Dad!
- What is your favorite song? Ugh, this changes all of the time. I’d say my favorite song right now is Unforgettable by French Montana.
- If you are given one wish what would you ask for in your life partner, brains or beauty?? (remember these are your only two choices and you cannot use your brains to earn money and do plastic surgery thats not an option) so choose carefully and honestly because once you choose, the other is lost to you. OMG these questions are so hard! Gosh..okay I’m thinking. Hmmm….probably be brains because I would want my husband to have substance and have deep conversations.
Thanks again to Health & Beauty 4 all for the nomination. I now nominate:
Good luck guys! No pressure if you don’t want to participate, I just think it’s cool.
Here are your questions:
- What’s your favorite food and why?
- Do you have any pets?
- If you had one wish granted, what would it be?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- If you are binge watching a show, what is it?
- What the most important lesson you’ve learned in life so far?
- What made you decide to blog?
- Who’s you celeb crush?
- Who’s your role model? (can be a celebrity or someone you know)
- What’s your favorite song on the radio right now?