Although I may not be that old, I feel like I’ve learned a lot so far and I really wanted to share some of the most important life lessons I’ve learned in my 21 short years of life.
1. Life isn’t fair
For sure. This is a big lesson we start learning when we are little.
2. Don’t compare yourself to others
A very hard concept.
3. Money isn’t everything
Money can’t buy you everything.
4. The inside is what matters
5. Don’t judge a book by its cover
You never know what’s going on in someones life.
6. Always be respectful
Even if they aren’t.
7. Don’t fight fire with fire
Though it may be tempting.
8. Be a good friend
So they will be a good one back.
9. Be there for others
It feels rewarding.
10. Be grateful for what you have
Even if it’s not a lot.
11. Cherish every moment
You never know when it’s your last.
12. A bad day isn’t the end of the world
May seem like it that day.
13. Karma is a bitch
Probably the best lesson.
14. Say “Thank you”
You never know who’s day it might make.
15. Tell someone how much they mean to you
Might also make their day.
16. Always try to stay positive
It’s easier to stay negative.
17. Always try your best
No matter what.
18. Do what you think is right
Go with your gut.
19. Love life
Even on it’s worst days.
20. Think happy thoughts
The best way to live.
21. Never forget who raised you
My parents are my best friends and I am forever grateful for them.
Just thought I’d share! What is your biggest lesson you’ve learned?