So I’ve tried some different foods (trail and error) and have found some great stuff. Here are a few of my favs:
1. Wegman’s Gluten Free Pasta-My FAVORITE pasta hands down. You can try black bean pasta or lentil pasta but it doesn’t beat this. There isn’t a specific shape I like. It’s made out of corn flour and tastes pretty normal if you ask me.
2. Deli Style Bread-Sourdough Gluten free bread is really tricky. I’ve tried multiple brands and it hasn’t tasted great until I came across this bread. This bread smells and tastes SO good. It basically tastes like regular gluten-filled bread. (Super great for grilled cheeses!)
3. Snyder’s Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks Honey Mustard-MY ADDICTION. Even if you’re not gluten-free EAT these. It’s bad I could eat the whole bag in one sitting most likely so I try to refrain from eating this.
4. Quest Bar Birthday Cake Flavor-So sweet and delicious it actually tastes like a birthday cake. The bad thing is I found out it contains almonds as of yesterday (I’ve been eating them for like a good 4 months when I am not supposed to eat nuts, go me) so be careful if you have a nut intolerance or allergy.
5. Chex Cereal (Rice, Chocolate, Cinnamon)- By far my favorite cereal that is gluten free. I love the chocolate flavor the most. It kind of tastes like the muddie buddies from the chex mix.
6. Skinny Pop-I personally love the regular flavor the best. They have cheese and while it is good it just doesn’t hit the spot for me.
Let me know what you think/ what your favorite gluten-free foods are!